CD ROM Calculators
About The Book
About The Author And Editor
Free Download Samples
"Making Money Work"
Financial Articles On
Press Kit/Speaking Engagements
Also Available At These Fine Establishments
Making Money Work: A Christian Guide For Personal Finance
By: Bill G. Page
1. Making Money Work: A Christian Guide For Personal Finance is a book that integrates Christian virtues with our personal finances”—Reverend Andrew Keck, Librarian, Duke Divinity School, Duke University, Durham, NC. Andy is now the Director of Library Services at Luther Seminary in St. Paul, MN. Andy also served as the 2012 President of the American Theological Library Association.
2. "Making Money Work is a very thorough financial resource that is a must buy for anyone truly wanting to learn the ‘ins and outs’ of Biblical money management. Bill has done an excellent job of making the most important information available at your fingertips"—Chuck Bowen, Financial-Career-Business Coach and radio talk show host for MoneyWi$e, News Talk 930 AM KLUP and KSLR 630 AM The Word, San Antonio, Texas.
3. “The information is very useful and people can get a ‘handle’ on their financial situation if they are willing to read and apply the principles”—Colin E. Blalock, CPA, PFS, CFP (Certified Public Accountant, Personal Financial Specialist, Certified Financial Planner) Jones and Kolb Certified Public Accountants, Atlanta, Ga.
4. “Making Money Work is a tool I wish I had in my hands many years ago. It is comprehensive and thorough, yet inspirational and encouraging. Bill Page has written a useful guide for Christians of all ages”--Kitti Murray, Author of “A Long Way Off,” Lilburn, Ga.
5.“One use of the CD ROM on my pension annuity improved my financial situation by over $42,000—Jean Roberts, Retired School Teacher, Charlottesville, Va.
6. "Bill begins with the basic Christian financial concept in which ‘God owns it all,’ and progresses through the most comprehensive collection of financial applications from a biblical perspective that I have found. Making Money Work is vital for anyone wanting to be a good steward of the resources God has entrusted to them”--Daniel C. Orndoff, CPA, MTX (Certified Public Accountant, Masters of Taxation), Duluth, Ga.
7. “Bill is very knowledgeable about economics and finance. He has done an excellent job of relating this to biblical principles of stewardship and has made it user friendly by including computer software. I highly recommend this book for individual use as well as for study groups in churches”—Donald L Hughes, Retired United Methodist Minister and Educator, Lawrenceville, Ga.
8. "Bill G. Page has created a comprehensive 497-page compendium of financial information that will help the average person understand numerous financial concepts and apply this knowledge to every money situation imaginable. ...This program can also be used for coursework credit. There is a CD-RW (compact disc-read writable) workbook available separately for purchase. It includes a PowerPoint presentation and extra learning modules for each chapter. ...The Making Money Work CD-RW is a 16-week, 3 hour per week course with 39 lessons that correspond to the Making Money Work book and CD-ROM"--Product review by Amy M. O'Quinn, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, LLC, November 2009.
9. “By choosing to
exercise your free will in accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord
and Savior, you make an ‘investment’ that pays
‘dividends’ throughout eternity. It is my hope that
the purchase price of this book provides you with an unimaginable
return on your investment throughout your lifetime”--Bill G.
Page, Author of “Making Money Work: A Christian Guide For
Personal Finance,” Chapel Hill, NC.